Sunday, 18 May 2014

PHOTOS: Chris Attoh & Damilola Adegbite’s joint birthday bash in Accra, Ghana

Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Damilola in red & Chris in black
Nollywood actor, Chris Attoh and his Tinsel actress fiancee Damilola Adegbite celebrated their birthday with friends, family, fans in style at the Casino Royale in Osu, Accra last night. Chris was born on May 17 and Damilola on May 18.
Damilola was spotted with her baby bump which seems to be growing by the minute! Amongst the guests at the party were Adjetey Annag, Eddie Watson, Sala, James Gardiner, Jasmine Baroudi, Eddie Blay, KOD, Bee Arthur, Peace Hyde, Bianca Buckman,Bola Ray, Hogan, Benny Blanco, Blackboy, DJ Armani, DJ BigL, Trigmatic, Zynell Lydia Zuh et al.



 
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday
Chris Attoh and Damilola birthday


Source & Photo Credit: Ameyaw Debrah

7 comments:

  1. Hmm it looks equivalent your website Atte my first comment (it was highly
    long) so I hypothesis I'll good kernel it up what I wrote and say,
    I'm goood enjoying your web log. I likewise am
    aan wishful web log blogger merely I'm yet newfangled to everything.

    Do you undergo whatever recommendations for initiate blog
    writers? I'd actually revalue it.

    my websitehere How To Make Money From Adfly And Adfocus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just could non ggo ouut your locate anterior
    to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the criterion selective information an single render forr your guests?
    Is loss to be over again oftfen to visit new posts

    Feel free to visit my webpageon adfocus bot working 2013 ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suffer you ever so well thought out publishing an ebook or client authoring onn other websites?
    I receive a web log focused on the Saaji subjects yyou talk about and would eeff to hold you
    deal about stories/info. I eff my subscribers would apprise your turn. If you're eve remotely
    interested, palpate loose to take me an e chain armour.


    Feel free to visit my weblog - accustic guitar tuner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am peculiar to comke up proscribed what web log organisation youu
    come about to be victimisation? I'm having approximately venial protection issues
    with my a la mode blog and I'd alike to receive something more
    safeguarded. Do you cause any recommendations?

    Here is my page :: Make Money With URL Shortener Automated Adfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goood way of explaining, and pleasant paragraph
    to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am
    going to present in academy.

    Visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous clause. I surely prize this site. Hold on it up!


    Feel free to visit my blog posthere guitar tuner microphone

    ReplyDelete
  7. you arе in realness а fantabulous webmaster.
    Ƭhe internet site load speed іs astonishing. It variety of feels tҺat yoս're doing whatsoever classifiable trick.
    Аlso, Τɦe contents arе masterwork. you ϲause performed a splendid operation on tɦіѕ branch of knowledge!


    Аlso visit mү blogon how to find expired domains

    ReplyDelete

Comments are views of readers. Express your opinion below