Courtesy of Maxim
Christina Aguilera is sexy and she knows it!
The hot mama graces the cover of Maxim’s October issue — and shows off her slimmed-down body in a black bra and white shirt.
“I’m such a down-to-earth girl. I’m comfortable in just a jersey and boy’s underwear,” she tells the mag about feeling comfortable in her own skin. “Trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing you can do. Sexiness should be effortless.”
Christina Aguilera Shows Off Skinny Body In New Video With Boyfriend
It’s safe to say her boyfriend of over two years, Matthew Rutler, is one lucky guy.
In the issue, The Voice coach, who's struggled with her weight over the years, wears a body-hugging red dress.

She also talks about her days on the Mickey Mouse Club — but wouldn’t exactly dish too much on her co-stars like Ryan Gosling and Justin Timberlake.
Christina Aguilera Flaunts Hot New Body
“They were both very charismatic, but I think have to shy away from the question,” says the “Let There Be Love” singer, who’s mom to 5-year-old son Max. “I don’t want this to bite me in the butt later. They were tight, you know. They’d walk around together all the time, same as me and Britney [Spears] would. Now look at us. It’s funny how that played out.”
Perhaps it’s time they all start thinking about a reunion…
The hot mama graces the cover of Maxim’s October issue — and shows off her slimmed-down body in a black bra and white shirt.
“I’m such a down-to-earth girl. I’m comfortable in just a jersey and boy’s underwear,” she tells the mag about feeling comfortable in her own skin. “Trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing you can do. Sexiness should be effortless.”
Christina Aguilera Shows Off Skinny Body In New Video With Boyfriend
It’s safe to say her boyfriend of over two years, Matthew Rutler, is one lucky guy.
In the issue, The Voice coach, who's struggled with her weight over the years, wears a body-hugging red dress.
She also talks about her days on the Mickey Mouse Club — but wouldn’t exactly dish too much on her co-stars like Ryan Gosling and Justin Timberlake.
Christina Aguilera Flaunts Hot New Body
“They were both very charismatic, but I think have to shy away from the question,” says the “Let There Be Love” singer, who’s mom to 5-year-old son Max. “I don’t want this to bite me in the butt later. They were tight, you know. They’d walk around together all the time, same as me and Britney [Spears] would. Now look at us. It’s funny how that played out.”
Perhaps it’s time they all start thinking about a reunion…
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are views of readers. Express your opinion below