Full name : Bada Aramide Oyindamola
Nickname: miss feminist
Age: 18
State of origin: Ogun state
Nationality: Nigerian
Religion: christianity
School: University of lagos
Faculty: Arts and humanities
Department: English
Level: 200level
Hobbies: listening to music, talking and dancing
Best colors: black and oxblood
Best Naija artist: Reecardo banks
Secret talent: writing
Ig : bada_aramide
Quote:
* life is me, existence is the art of being; better to die living me, than to die just existing.
* As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people the permission to do so…..
Don’t forget to leave your comment….
I fink she is kinda. Cute tho....Not Bad!!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings I am so thrilled I found your weblog,
ReplyDeleteI really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now
and would just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and
a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't
have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please
do keep up the awesome work.
my blog; Oro Lift
I was able to find good information from your blog articles.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my site: essence of argan review
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic
ReplyDeleteto be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely broad for
me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of
it!
Also visit my webpage :: pristine derma reviews
It's amazing for me to have a web page, which is useful in support of my know-how.
ReplyDeletethanks admin
Also visit my web-site; beautemer skincare
This excellent website definitely has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn't know
ReplyDeletewho to ask.
Here is my site ... foot protection
I'm very pleased to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your
ReplyDeletetime due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every
part essence of argan review it and I
have you saved as a favorite to look at new information in your site.
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
ReplyDeleteThe text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd
post to let you know. The design and style look great though!
Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Thanks
My webpage: collagenix reviews
You are so awesome! I don't think I've read a single
ReplyDeletething like that before. So nice to discover somebody with a few unique thoughts on this subject
matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one
thing that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality!
Here is my web page - galoshes
It's very simple to find out any topic on net as compared to books,
ReplyDeleteas I found this article at this site.
Feel free to surf to my blog post Derma ProMedics Serum Review
Hi there, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this post.
ReplyDeleteIt was inspiring. Keep on posting!
Look into my site: 1tv1.ru
Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd
ReplyDeleteask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or
vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same topics as yours
and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!
Here is my website; life garcinia
After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the
ReplyDeleteexact same comment. Is there a means you are able to remove me from that service?
Many thanks!
My web-site :: river cruises
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long
ReplyDeletecomment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to
say fantastic blog!
My webpage Acure Organic's Review
So in case you are looking for laptop hardware repairs in Brooklyn or computer virus elimination NYC to your house pc or networking your enterprise pc be happy to contact us for all your laptop repair services and pc upgrades of hardware and software.
ReplyDeleteMy web blog :: laptop repair near me yelp
Chew your food properly and eat it off a pretty plate. You
ReplyDeletekeep to that speed for 10 minutes as warm-up,
then you increase the speed to 25 miles an hour and stay there for 2 - 3 minutes before you drop back
to 15 miles an hour for another 5 minutes. In addition, since not all disabilities are the same, always make it a point to consult a medical professional before starting
any weight loss program.
Here is my weblog salvation diet review
They key here is to always make sure that you do not strain yourself.
ReplyDeleteI even hate that word diets, because it is linked to feelings of restriction and
unhappiness but what I do believe in is a sensible nutrition plan which allows you
to eat five to six enjoyable small meals a day. The men exercising half as much, however, seemed to grow energized and inspired.
Feel free to visit my web-site :: salvation diet
In the occasion that your laptop computer wants quite a few
ReplyDeletevery expensive components that you can not justify buying to repair an older laptop computer, you could back out of the Dell laptop computer restore with just a diagnosis cost of $30
plus the price of return transport or we might offer to purchase your laptop for parts and waive the diagnosis
fee.
Stop by my web blog :: laptop screen repair near me
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement
ReplyDeleteaccount it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?
Feel free to surf to my homepage ... wifi sfr
Amazing! Its in fact awesome piece of writing, I have
ReplyDeletegot much clear idea about from this paragraph.
Here is my page kontol
Even avid gamers who already performed previous versions
ReplyDeleteof GTA V have a myriad of reasons to return to Los Santos, which we'll focus on in this article.
Also visit my web blog ... como conseguir dinero en gta 5
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly loved
ReplyDeletebrowsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I'm hoping you write
again soon!
My page - MMORPG 2016 ()
This excellent website truly has all of the info I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.
ReplyDeleteMy web-site - Sewa Mobil Palembang
Hello to every body, it's my first visit of this web site; this blog includes remarkable and really good stuff in favor of visitors.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my blog: tarif rental mobil ()
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you might
ReplyDeletebe a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely
will come back at some point. I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!
Here is my webpage hostgator