PHOTOS: Seun Kuti Shows Off His Girlfriend’s Unclad Baby Bump
Seun Kuti, the son of late legendary Afrobeat musician, Fela
Anikulapo Kuti, and his girlfriend, Yetunde Ademiluyi, who is one of his
dancers and back up singer, are expecting a baby.
My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! More: http://www.casino-online-world.com
My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
ReplyDeleteI have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none
the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of
websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
More: http://www.casino-online-world.com