Wednesday, 19 February 2014

I believe in Jesus...I don't wear bra's" - Rihanna reveals a lot in new interview as she covers Vogue

 
Rihanna covers the March edition of Vogue for the 4th time revealed a lot to her fans. Catch a few excerpts below: - See more at: http://www.gossipboyz.com/2014/02/i-believe-in-jesusi-dont-wear-bras.html#more
Rihanna covers the March edition of Vogue for the 4th time revealed a lot to her fans. Catch a few excerpts below: - See more at: http://www.gossipboyz.com/2014/02/i-believe-in-jesusi-dont-wear-bras.html#more
Rihanna covers the March edition of Vogue for the 4th time revealed a lot to her fans. Catch a few excerpts below:

On why she wears no bra:
“If I'm wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra, If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.
On her frequent hair changes 
I have two main hair people I work with. They’re always with me. I'm like, ‘I'm bored! I wanna change my hair!’ That’s the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it.”
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                             

On her closet 

 “I've downsized. I want a smaller closet. I want simpler. I want to just take it back to what’s important.I love baggy things. I wear men’s clothes, men’s shoes, oxfords, creepers.” You will never be stylish if you don’t take risks.If you go into a men’s shop and try something, they would look at you like, that’s a bad bitch.. On Instagram,I follow girls from the Middle East. It gives you ideas." 
My jewelry’s all fake — from Claire’s. Or I get it from my mom’s boutique in Barbados. Her shop’s called FAB-U-LUS.” 
On Religion
I have a very firm relationship with God and I believe in Jesus, and I stick to that."




1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

    Thanks

    Also visit my web page discount hoodies: http://msshirts.com

    my homepage - softball tee shirts

    ReplyDelete

Comments are views of readers. Express your opinion below