Sunday, 21 September 2014

Bruce Jenner now Wears Spanx (Photos)

Bruce Jenner's stepdaughters, Kim and Khloe Kardashians are famous fans of control pants and it seems Bruce is following in their footsteps.
 The 64 year old former Olympian, who has raised eyebrows with his more feminine features, was spotted last Thursday headed into a Malibu shop after a round of golf. Bruce had untucked his polo shirt, only to reveal what appeared to be nude waist-slimming Spanx. Scroll down to see more photos.





2 comments:

  1. I ϳust could not go away youjr website prioг to suggesting that I actually enjoyed
    the standard information an individual supply
    to үour visitors? Is gonnа be back steadily in ordedr to check uρ
    on new posts

    Feel free to visit my homepage: Replica Christian Louboutin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there woϳld you mіnd letting me know wҺich hosting company you're working wіtɦ?
    I've loaded your bloǥ in 3 ɗifferent web browsers and I
    mսst say this bloց loads a lot quicker then most. Can you rеcommend a good weƅ hosting provider at a honest price?
    Kudos, I appreciate it!

    Ϝeеl free to visit my website :: Christian Louboutin Daffodile

    ReplyDelete

Comments are views of readers. Express your opinion below