Nigeria's controversial preacher and former presidential candidate, Chris Okotie, told his congregation last Sunday, that:
''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil,'' -
Fifty-five year old Okotie, while preaching in his Household of God Church in Ikeja area of Lagos, said the Catholic church is "a counterfeit church set up by Satan" and that Catholics "bow to idols and crucify Jesus every Sunday when they eat bread claiming they are eating Jesus' body."
Okotie told a stunned congregation:
They are not Christians and have never been. They don't know Jesus. They believe that
when they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It's ritual.
The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times,"
He said Pope Francis is an Anti-Christ who does the job of the devil and that time is fast approaching when the Catholic church will pledge allegiance to Satan.
He advised members of his church to come to the rescue of Catholics and evangelise them.
This, he said, was not out of disrespect but out of respect for the word of God.
He said those who know the truth should bring it to those who do not know it in the Catholic Church.
Okotie said one of the Catholic most revered Popes, Pope John Paul 11, surrendered the Catholic Church to Mary, the earthly mother of Jesus Christ, instead of Jesus himself.
He said even the current Pope Francis has also done same.
He said Catholics are not Christians and do not worship the same Christ that he preaches in his church, at least the one spoken about in the Bible.
Okotie said he did not write the Bible but it was clear to him that those in the Catholic church were lost and were heading to hell fire.
"They don't believe in heaven. They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented," Okotie said.
"That church, the Catholic church has been there for Satan and at the right time, they will declare for Satan,"Okotie said.
Okotie who has been married twice and divorced also twice said a beauty pageant will take place in his church next Sunday to select the most beautiful woman in his church.
He also said his yearly "Grace programme" where he makes donations to charity organisations will also take place next Sunday.
The once rock star turned celebrity preacher and politician has been controversial for years.
He once said it was the devil who told him for the first time that he was going to be a preacher.
He also said Nigeria's famous preacher Prophet T.B. Joshua is the son of the devil and his followers will go straight to hell.
In recent years, he has been saying that God has anointed him to be Nigeria's president. That prophecy has not come to pass in two presidential elections that he participated in.
Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I wanted to
ReplyDeletewrite a little comment to support you.
Look at my website; Bennie
This text is invaluable. How can I find out more?
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my webpage ... Local Business
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday.
ReplyDeleteIt's always useful to read articles from other writers and practice something
from their web sites.
Review my webpage; Declan
Great article! We will be linking to this great post on our website.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good writing.
Feel free to visit my blog: Suzette
My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different
ReplyDeleteweb address and thought I may as well check things
out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.
my website - website
Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids.
ReplyDeleteI found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched
her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but
I had to tell someone!
Feel free to surf to my web page; Esmeralda
Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at
ReplyDeletework so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.
I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when
I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded
on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog!
My web-site: webpage
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a
ReplyDeleteamusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we communicate?
My webpage webpage
Quality content is the key to attract the people to go to see the
ReplyDeleteweb page, that's what this web page is providing.
Have a look at my homepage; Shopping Blog
Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
ReplyDeleteIt is the little changes that will make the largest changes.
Many thanks for sharing!
Here is my web-site homepage
magnificent post, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists of this sector do not
ReplyDeletenotice this. You should proceed your writing. I'm sure,
you've a great readers' base already!
Feel free to visit my webpage: Landon
Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I love reading through your
blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb
work!
Here is my web blog; Deborah
I've been surfing on-line more than 3 hours these days, but I by no
ReplyDeletemeans found any interesting article like yours.
It's beautiful worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as
you probably did, the internet can be a lot more helpful than
ever before.
my blog :: free blog creating sites
Howdy are using Wordpress for your site platform?
ReplyDeleteI'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!
Check out my webpage :: webpage
Good replies in return of this query with genuine
ReplyDeletearguments and describing the whole thing regarding that.
Also visit my web page :: Online Content
I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be utilizing?
ReplyDeleteI'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safeguarded.
Do you have any solutions?
Here is my blog post - website
Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other person's web
ReplyDeletesite link on your page at appropriate place and other
person will also do similar in support of you.
Feel free to surf to my weblog; homepage
Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I
ReplyDeleteprovide credit and sources back to your website?
My blog is in the exact same area of interest
as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Thank you!
My website ... Cesar
It's actually a nice and useful piece of information.
ReplyDeleteI am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Also visit my web blog - Creative Writing
I feel this is one of the so much vital info for me. And i am happy studying your article.
ReplyDeleteHowever wanna statement on some basic issues, The web site taste is wonderful,
the articles is actually great : D. Good activity, cheers
Take a look at my webpage Cyril
Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward
to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
Also visit my web site ... business
Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
ReplyDeleteyou make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, as well as the content!
Also visit my webpage ... Parenting Blog - http://карачельское.xn--p1ai/ -
I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your information. This article has really peaked my interest.
ReplyDeleteI will bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I opted in for your Feed too.
Feel free to surf to my homepage Drink Blog (http://sinoreel.com/)
Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform?
ReplyDeleteI'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you
require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help
would be greatly appreciated!
Take a look at my site design blog
Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web page; internet marketing
Wonderful work! This is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared across the internet.
ReplyDeleteShame on the seek engines for not positioning this put up higher!
Come on over and seek advice from my web site
. Thank you =)
Feel free to visit my homepage - business marketing
Hi to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this
ReplyDeleteweb site, and your views are pleasant in support of new visitors.
Take a look at my weblog :: internet marketing []
Your style is really unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.
my homepage - shopping
I used to be recommended this web site by means of my cousin. I am not certain whether this submit is written by means of him
ReplyDeleteas nobody else understand such targeted approximately my
trouble. You're incredible! Thank you!
my website business
I blog quite often and I seriously thank you
ReplyDeletefor your information. This great article has truly
peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details
about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.
Also visit my site; internet marketing
Wow! At last I got a webpage from where I can in fact
ReplyDeletetake helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.
Here is my homepage :: business marketing (http://gk.himangshu.in/index.php?title=5_Costly_Small_Business_Website_Hosting_Blunders)
Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar
ReplyDeletewith after that you can write or else it is complicated to
write.
Here is my page perfectcolleagu86.sosblogs.com
Admiring the hard work you put into your website and in depth information you offer.
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome to come across a blog every once in a
while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material. Wonderful read!
I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
to my Google account.
Check out my page: Ingeborg
Good respond in return of this matter with real arguments and describing all on the topic of
ReplyDeletethat.
My homepage - Retail ()
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
My weblog business marketing (http://videos.philialove.com/)
I all the time emailed this website post page to all my associates, because if like to read it after
ReplyDeletethat my contacts will too.
Check out my site :: design blog
Hi there, yes this article is truly good and I have learned lot of things from it concerning
ReplyDeleteblogging. thanks.
my page online shopping
What i do not understood is actually how you are
ReplyDeletenow not really much more well-preferred than you may be
right now. You are very intelligent. You realize thus considerably in relation to this matter, made me
personally believe it from numerous various angles.
Its like women and men aren't interested unless it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga!
Your own stuffs nice. All the time handle it up!
Also visit my blog post; internet marketing
Quality posts is the secret to interest the users to visit the web page, that's what this website is providing.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my webpage online shopping
Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a data! existing
ReplyDeletehere at this website, thanks admin of this
web page.
my site :: shopping blog
Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need
ReplyDeletesome guidance from an established blog. Is it
difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things
out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting
up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points
or suggestions? Appreciate it
Also visit my page; Audrey
I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your site.
ReplyDeleteDo you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?
A couple of my blog audience have complained about my site not
operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.
Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?
Here is my web blog :: business
Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your site accidentally, and
ReplyDeleteI am shocked why this accident didn't took place earlier!
I bookmarked it.
Visit my web blog: Abel
Wonderful blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring
ReplyDeletewriters? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you suggest starting with a free platform
like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that
I'm totally confused .. Any tips? Thanks!
Feel free to surf to my homepage - seo
Great post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and
ReplyDeleteI'm inspired! Very helpful information specially the last phase :
) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time.
Thanks and best of luck.
My webpage: seo
Aw, this was an extremely good post. Spending some time and
ReplyDeleteactual effort to generate a great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.
Also visit my blog post ... home blog
Ahaa, its pleasant conversation on the topic of this paragraph here at this blog, I
ReplyDeletehave read all that, so now me also commenting at
this place.
My web blog ... Scot
I'm really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any
ReplyDeleteinternet browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.
Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?
my blog - home blog
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
ReplyDeleteyou can be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
eventually come back in the future. I want to encourage you
to definitely continue your great work, have
a nice weekend!
Check out my weblog; business advice
Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
ReplyDeleteIs it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to
begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?
Thanks
Feel free to visit my page ... Franklyn
I believe what you said was actually very reasonable. But, what
ReplyDeleteabout this? what if you were to write a killer headline? I am not saying your information isn't solid., but suppose you added something to
possibly get folk's attention? I mean "'All Catholics Will Go To Hell Because They Worship Satan' - Chris Okotie" is kinda boring.
You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news titles to grab
people interested. You might try adding a video or a picture or
two to get readers excited about everything've written. Just my opinion, it would bring your website a little bit more interesting.
my blog; design blog
I have read so many content about the blogger lovers however this post is genuinely a nice paragraph, keep
ReplyDeleteit up.
My web-site shopping
Quality articles is the important to be a focus for
ReplyDeletethe people to pay a quick visit the website, that's what this web site is providing.
Check out my website; business advice
I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with
ReplyDeletethe layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to
see a great blog like this one nowadays.
Feel free to visit my webpage; Shopping Blog
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you
ReplyDeletecan be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back in the future.
I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
have a nice afternoon!
Also visit my site: online shopping
I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from
ReplyDeletemost recent news update.
Here is my web site business
Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are
so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed
.. Any tips? Cheers!
My blog post blogs
I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody
ReplyDeleteelse encountering issues with your site. It appears like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and
let me know if this is happening to them too? This
may be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen before.
Thank you
my weblog ... blogs
It's going to be ending of mine day, except before end I am reading this impressive piece of writing
ReplyDeleteto increase my knowledge.
Here is my website; eastside develop (www.filmpraksis.no)
Wow! At last I got a website from where I know how to really obtain useful information regarding my study and knowledge.
ReplyDeletemy web blog: seo
I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too.
ReplyDeleteSuch clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you
guys to my personal blogroll.
my page - business (http://www.abadele.lt/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=463)
I got this web site from my pal who told me concerning
ReplyDeletethis web site and at the moment this time I am browsing this
website and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.
Review my weblog - shopping blog
I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a
ReplyDeleteuser of internet therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.
My web site ... shopping
Thankfulness to my father who stated to me about this website, this website
ReplyDeleteis actually awesome.
Feel free to visit my blog post; design blog
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
ReplyDeleteof any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically
tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to
your new updates.
my webpage business marketing
Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you
ReplyDeletehave to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog
soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice
from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
My site - Operating a blog
you're in reality a just right webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing.
ReplyDeleteIt seems that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork.
you've performed a excellent process on this subject!
Feel free to visit my web-site: seo